EQ-I 2.0 & EQ 360 Certification in Malaysia 2020 ONLINE TRAINING
5-Days Practitioner Training and Certification that certifies you locally and internationally to use the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 tools.
Certification Learning Objectives:
By the end of the training program, you will be able to:
- Describe emotional intelligence and its importance
- Describe the components of the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 including defining composite scales and subscales
- Interpret an EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 assessment
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an effective assessment debrief session
- Explain the benefits of EI to their client groups
- Describe how EI applies to different disciplines
- Assess which report type is appropriate for their client
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Professionals involved in HR, organizational development, human capital development, coaches, and consultants
- Individuals involved in education, social work, healthcare, and psychology
Why Get This Certification?
- To give yourself a unique competitive advantage
- To access to well respected in the market and leading-edge assessments to add to your toolkit
- To grow your business by using them as catalysts for building your client development action plan
- To diversify your practice by using them in a variety of ways: leadership development, selection, executive coaching and much, much more
What Does the Certification Include?
- Pre-course e-learning modules and reading materials
- Extensive course materials and resources
- Online EQ-portal to generate reports and access numerous EQ-resources
- The EQ Edge book.
- 1 Free EQ assessment along with a complementary debrief session.
- 1 Free coaching session (Onsite during the certification days or online)
- Ongoing support by coREACH expert trainer and team members
- Becoming a member of coREACH EQ-i certified coaches’ and consultant’s network, and work with coREACH on future collaborations worldwide.
What Does this Special Malaysian Certification Include?
- 5 Days stay in the Grand Millennium hotel (A hotel located in one of the best areas in Kuala Lumpur and next to the Pavilion mall). The certification will be delivered in the same hotel
- 2 Days after the certification in the Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson Resort
- Transportation from and to the hotel, and transportation from and to the resort
- Breakfast in the hotel and the resort, and lunch during the 5 days of the certification
- A SIM card will be handed to you for your use