Formulation of Goals & Performance
The overall objective of the training course:
- Provide participants with concepts, objectives, and skills of oriental future goals
- Introducing the strategy in terms of the fundamentals, the scientific foundations and the basic skills of management in building strategic thinking.
- Introducing the core practices of strategic management as demonstrated by the interrelated outcomes of practical and scientific background.
- Focus on finding a practical strategic strategy approach that can be used and applied to achieve short- and long-term business objectives and policies.
The first unit:
- New transformations and their implications for the administrative environment
- Challenges facing contemporary organizations.
- The importance of facing the challenges of the future.
- The reality of management practices in the Arab environment.
The second unit:
Administrative process and manager skills
Manager Skills Overview.
Technical skills and management skills.
Human relations skills.
The third unit:
Management functions from a strategic perspective
Organizational skills and organizational loyalty
Control and decision-making skills.
Management with exception Management by Exception
Investigation of the administrative process and organizational structure.
The fourth unit:
Manage others and achieve goals
Select individuals to work in departments.
Evaluation and training of individuals.
Understand the actions of individuals.
How to form teams.
Problem Solving Team
Test yourself (control position).
Test Yourself Are you ready for the future?
The Fifth unit:
Communication skills and achievement of goals
The communication model and its types.
Effective communication skills.
Effective communication and achievement of short and long-term goals.
Cases and practical applications.
The Six Unit:
Link Performance Indicators and Government Excellence:
- Performance management indicators.
- Performance management matrix and its relation to government excellence.
- Management of innovation and creativity.
- Criteria for success and failure.
- Organizations/bodies and excellence.
The seventh unit:
- Developing innovative and creative skills
- Ways of developing creative thought. Creative Thinking
- The role of the leader in developing the abilities of subordinates to innovate and innovate.
- How the leader develops his ability to innovate.
- Administrative Reporting Laboratory (practical cases in practice).
- General laboratory in developing the managerial and organizational skills of supervisory leadership.
The eighth unit:
Strategic thinking. Basic introductions
Strategic thinking (modern trends).
Official degree in strategic management
What is strategic management?
Is strategy management science or art
Strategic Management Objectives.
Strategic Management Steps (Design Phase – Implementation Phase – Evaluation Phase)
Strategic Management Levels
Implementing strategic management in practice.
The ninth unit:
Strategic Director and Strategic Challenges
Basic skills of the strategic director.
The roles of senior management in building strategic thinking.
Strategic Leader and Senior Management Values
Characteristics of strategic decisions.
List of strategic performance design organizations.
The tenth unit:
- Identify and analyze elements and components of effective assessment of individual performance
- The process of evaluating the performance of individuals, what and why
- Dimensions and axes of the performance assessment process
- Development of equipment and performance standards
- Steps and procedures of performance appraisal process and individuals
The eleven Unit:
- The overall objectives of the organization/body and the requirements for achieving them
- The disadvantages of not set targets.
- Benefits of setting goals.
- Four parts to set goals.
- Three types of goals.
- How to define your goals and objectives of the organization.
- The overall objectives of the Organization.
- Key requirements for achieving general objectives.
- The main bodies responsible for achieving the objectives.
- Benefits of setting goals in the field of work.
- The Constitution of the Organization.
- Six Sigma Six Sigma Strategic Implementation
- Practical laboratory in the formulation of strategy and setting goals and design policy performance