The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
Training course of the International financial reporting standards (IFRSs) , help increase and widen the participant’s necessary knowledge for today’s business and financial institutions, most multinational and international corporation applied IFRSs , therefore the more knowledge of IFRSs the more exposure to a greater chance for participants to build a successful career, the course provides the most recently issued standards and amendments to existing standards if any.
General objectives of the program:
To provide the recent IFRSs knowledge, and that participants will be updated and be able to apply and comply with the most recent version of the IFRSs.
Program directed to:
The targeted audience is: –
Financial Managers: those candidates who are seeking for updates and amendments to existing standards.
Accountants: All accountants
Topics: Training workshop on the Application of Some of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
Presentation of the financial statements, accounting for inventories and statement of cash flows.
- A brief introduction to IFRSs, IFRSs setters.
- IAS 1 Presentation of the financial statements
- IAS 2 Inventories
- IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows
Accounting for Property, Plant and Equipment, accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors, Events after Reporting Period.
- IAS 8 Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors
- IAS 10 Events after the Reporting period
- IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment
Investment property, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations, Borrowing Costs and Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance.
- IAS 40 Investment Property
- IAS 23 Borrowing Costs
- IAS 20 Accounting for Government Grant and Disclosure of Government Assistance
- IFRS 16 Leases
- Sale and lease-back transactions
Impairment of Assets and provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets.
- IAS 36 Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37 Provisions, contingent Liabilities, and Contingent Assets
Intangible Assets, Share-based Payment and Fair Value Measurement,
- IAS 38 Intangible Assets
- IFRS 2 Share-based Payment
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers